Photography Event at the abandoned 16th Street Train Station in Oakland
Join us for a rare opportunity to gain access to the beautiful abandoned 16th Street Train Station in Oakland. Tour the property under your own steam and take photographs.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
Please READ all of the following BEFORE submitting payment for a spot. Please also keep in mind that I am just one person. I am new to organizing events of this size.
• The cost is $40 per person. This covers rental of the facility, bathrooms and security guards. There will be no refunds. Not for ANY reason. You may privately sell your ticket(s) to another member but you must notify me of the name change by private message.
• Maximum of 4 spots per payment.
• This is a 2 day event (Saturday and Sunday) meaning that 200 spots are available.
• There are 5 time slots available each day. Slots last for 1 ½ hours and each slot is limited to about 20 people. Please request your day and time slot in the notes section of your payment – I will do my best. If your slot isn’t available, I will put you in the closest slot I can. Please be prepared to end up in any slot on either day.
• Time slots are as follows: 8:00am – 9:30am / 9:30am-11:00am / 11:00am – 12:30pm / Lunch Break / 1:30pm – 3:00pm / 3:00pm – 4:30pm.
• No elaborate set-ups. Anything beyond a tripod is too much. Keep it simple.
• Nobody under the age of 18, sorry.
• This property will be treated with the utmost respect. Anybody not doing so will be removed by security guards. Some areas of the property are off limits.
• Bring your ID, you’ll need it to get in.
• No food or drink inside the facility (except water).
• If you have questions, ask them first!
PAYPAL payments can be sent to hayleystill | gmail ! com. Once the event is full I will post lists of attendees with your day and time slot.
Spots will be filled in the order payments are received. Once the event title reads FULL, it’s done.