Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Oakland ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Oakland, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Oakland there are so many fun things to do.
Oakland has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Party! was hosted at Black Spring Coffee Company.
- DMP's Haunted House Party (Halloween Costume Party) - Parliament Oak 10/25/19 was hosted at 811 Washington St.
- Haunted Houseboat ~ Halloween Party Cruise on the Bay! was hosted at Jack London Square (Oakland, Ca).
- Halloween fun and Hocus Pocus (PG) Screening was hosted at 1676 12th St, Oakland, CA 94607-1448, United States.
- Super Halloween 2019 was hosted at Novel Brewing Company.
- Hubba Hubba Revue's Uptown Cabaret HALLOWEEN BASH! was hosted at The Uptown Nightclub!.
- Crooked City Cider Boo Bash was hosted at Jack London Square.
- 3rd Annual Spooky Puppy Halloween Dog Costume Contest & Party! was hosted at Temescal Brewing.
- Alison Tharp: Adult Situations with the Paranormal was hosted at The Compound Gallery.
- Pet Food Express Piedmont Ave. Halloween Pawty was hosted at Pet Food Express Oakland - Piedmont.
- QTies Bay Area Queer & Trans Play Party: Halloween Edition was hosted at Iron Giant Loft.
- Halloween Party featuring The Lonestar Retrobates! was hosted at The Breakaway - Swing Dancing in Oakland.
- Halloween Movie Night Double Feature! was hosted at 3207 Lakeshore Ave, Oakland, CA 94610-2719, United States.
- Nightmare on 14th Street Halloween Party was hosted at 310 14th St, Oakland, California.
- Haunted House: CABIN FEVER at Oakland School for the Arts was hosted at OSA Black Box Theater.