Lapo's Kitchen13 Boundary Road, 7700, 13 Boundary Road, Nyanga, South Africa
Symbiotic Series 10.0!! Yoga & Brunch
Lapo & Joëlle met in 2015 on the No Danger Diaries festival. They are both ambassadors of life as they love life, they love what they do and they love sharing their passion. They both believe in a healthy, conscious, fun lifestyle. Lapo shares his passion for life through food, while Joëlle shares it through yoga. A perfect symbiosis has been created!
For Lapo everything he does needs to comply with the following two elements:
1. HYGGE - though there are many ways to describe “hygge”, we see it simply as the (Danish) ritual of enjoying life's simple pleasures. Friends. Family.
2. SYMBIOSIS – can be defined as "the living together of unlike organisms" and symbiosis can be obligatory, which means that one or both of the symbionts entirely depend on each other for survival, or facultative (optional) when they can generally live independently.
He believes we should live, use water, eat and drink with these two very important components in mind.
For Joëlle life is all about balance, vitality and connection. A conscious lifestyle were we nurture our bodies, minds and souls in order to be radiantly alive. She resonates with
1. MERAKI: - This is a word that modern Greeks often use to describe doing something with soul, creativity, or love — when you put “something of yourself” into what you're doing, whatever it may be.
2. CONNECTION: - Yoga to me is about connection. Connection with yourself and each other.
I teach around the globe, but mostly in Cape Town. My passion is to help you (re-)connect through yoga and be the best version of yourself on and off your mat. This is why I organise workshops, retreats, regular classes and events.
Get a better understanding your inner voice and challenge the body to reach places the mind didn’t believe it could go.
We believe we have found a perfect symbiosis and we like to invite you for a unique Sunday Yoga & Brunch experience!
- will be local produce,
- will support small enterprises
- selection won’t compromise on fresh produce
- will be organic & sustainable
- will be a fun vinyasa flow
- will be all level
Costs: R600 pp for the entire experience
Spot are limited so book your spot: www.laposkitchen.com
If you enjoy a glass of wine with your brunch, you can purchase it at Lapo’s kitchen.