What To Do In Norwich This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Norwich, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Norwich.
- Puppy Socialisation Course is hosted at "VIDA Dog Training".
- The A.I.R Events presents NELSONFest 2020 is hosted at "The Nelson".
- Saturday Yoga in Catton Park is hosted at "Gemma Carey Yoga".
- The Princess and The Goblin is hosted at "Mannington Estate".
- Gridwork Clinic Open to All is hosted at "Heckingham Hall Arena".
- The Chocolate Box Hands On Practical Class is hosted at "The Assembly House".
- State Of Mind Sounds Beauchamp Arms is hosted at "The Beauchamp Arms Public House".
- Livingstones, Shackled Sun is hosted at "Shackled Sun".
- Virtual Coffee Morning is hosted at "St Luke's Church Centre".
- Norwich United U9 Tigers - Training is hosted at "South Walsham Village Hall".