Business Plan Masterclass
Your business plan is a mission statement that sets out your vision, structure, methods, and helps you plan for the future; your business plan is a ‘living document’, meaning it should be periodically revised and updated as your company grows and changes.
While many companies create a business plan to attract external funding, a business plan is also a vital internal document that can help you to develop a course of action to achieve your objectives, establish benchmarks to measure your progress and much more.
This master class will focus on;
- What should be included in your plan and why
- How a marketing plan fit into your business plan
- Why you need a financial strategy
- SWOT analysis and how it helps identify your business opportunities
You’ll receive a business plan and cashflow template at the end of the masterclass.
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors at the Northamptonshire Growth Hub.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
– Be looking to start a business
– Be a start-up business within Northamptonshire with less than 12 months trading history
– Be a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
– Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.
You may also like the following events from Northamptonshire Growth Hub: