Going to a wedding fair is not always the most fun experience and can often feel like a very long shopping trip! At 'Not Your Average' we are trying to shake things up a bit ... with a really fun interactive day out which will really help your wedding planning journey!
Held at Ashridge Great Barn, North Tawton and in conjuction with Knots & Kisses Wedding Styling, Not Your Average will feature :
- A workshops tipi ! Make a day of it and book on to one of our amazing workshops hosted by some of the best suppliers in the South West!
- Wedding inspiration from our Styled Room Sets. Co-ordinated and styled by Knots & Kisses, featuring some of the best hire suppliers and florists in the area, rather than just chat to suppliers about what they can offer you will be able to walk around 3 beautiful styled sets filled to the brim with inspiration for your wedding day! Those suppliers will also be available to chat to in our cosy lounge area about how they can help you with your wedding styling and decor.
- Our 'Pamper Parlour' with hair and make up artists and glitter bar!
- Music, entertainers, photobooths!
- Outdoor activities area, including laser clay pigeon shooting, archery and glamping.
- Festival style outdoor catering, with lots of delicious options for both your lunch on the day and to hire for your wedding!
- Talk in the tipi at 3.30pm about "How To Get The Best From Your Wedding Photographer"
- Lots of other amazing wedding suppliers you can chat to about your wedding - including photography, cake makers, accessories and lots more.
As part of your ticket you will also have access to our amazing Virtual Online platform so you can contact exhibitors and get extra content after the event!
Our workshops will include :
10.30 AM - 45 minute Dried Flower Crown workshop with luxury event florist Emma Hewlett
11.30AM - 1 hour Modern Calligraphy Workshop Taster Session with amazing Devon based calligraphy company Wild Sea Calligraphy
1.00PM - 1 hour Paint Your Own Placecards Workshop with published author and watercolour artist Harriet De Winton. Learn the art of the perfect guest place card. In this class you will gain an introduction to watercolour flower painting and create your very own mini floral borders and decorative details to create a place card that every guest will want to take home!
2.30PM - 45 minute Cocktail Masterclass with The Fizzy Pheasant including a goody bag with ingredients and recipe cards!
Tickets are available as either 'entry only' and then you can book on to one of our workshops individually. Or you can purchase an 'Experience' ticket which gives you entry, 2 workshops and lunch!
General admission tickets cost £7.50
'Early Bird' Experience tickets are available at a reduced rate of £35.00 from Friday 15th January to Friday 26th February . Once these have sold out we will release standard Experience Tickets which will be £40.00.
If you are purchasing an Experience Ticket please make sure you email us to bm90eW91cmF2ZXJhZ2V3ZWRzaG93IHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= to tell us which 2 Workshops you wish to book on to! Your space on the workshop will not be guaranteed until we've received an email to say which workshops you want to book on to!
Individual workshop tickets are available at £16 each.
( Under 12s go free. Each person attending will need their own entry ticket and their own workshop ticket if they wish to attend a workshop. If you are purchasing an 'Experience' ticket with lunch you will be given a lunch token when you show your ticket on Entry. )
Tickets for NOT YOUR AVERAGE, WEDDING SHOWCASE can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|GENERAL ADMISSION||GBP 8|
|PAINT YOUR OWN PLACECARDS WITH HARRIET DE WINTON||GBP 16|
|COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS WITH THE FIZZY PHEASANT||GBP 16|
|MODERN CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP WILD SEA CALLIGRAPHY||GBP 16|
|DRIED FLOWER CROWN WORKSHOP WITH EMMA HEWLETT||GBP 16|
|EARLY BIRD EXPERIENCE TICKET||GBP 35|
|EXPERIENCE TICKET||GBP 40|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events