2/2 Wattle Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia, North Sydney, Australia
Dry Needling Course (Sydney NSW)
This course is designed to equip the manual therapist / health practitioner with the skills, knowledge and confidence to utilise Myofascial Dry Needling in their clinical practice.
Participants will learn how to safely apply myofascial dry needling in a practical hands-on and interactive learning environment.
Using a logical and practical approach to understanding this modality, ACE will help you develop the competence and confidence you need to begin using dry needling with your clients/patients immediately after completing the course.
Many other Dry Needling courses require you to complete a level 1 and 2 before you are suitably trained to practice. At ACE, we include everything you need in the one course so that you are ready to go upon completion.
In addition to being one of the most comprehensive dry needling courses available in Australia, it also meets the requirements of all industry association's for training in this modality.
What do you get?
- 20 hours of face to face practical training with expert supervision.
- Pre-course learning materials, accounting for 60 hours of study.
- Full access to the world’s leading 3D anatomy app, with training modules and interactive learning platform (from the time you register, for 12 months).
- Comprehensive printed course manual.
- Dry Needling starter pack from Red Coral Needles (contains everything you need to get started).
- Lifetime support from the ACE team for any clinical related questions you may have.
- Ability to repeat the course for revision in the future, at no cost.
If you are unsure if your current qualification is adequate to attend this course, please contact us at YWRtaW4gfCBhZHZhbmNlZGNsaW5pY2FsZWQgISBjb20= for further clarification.
Please note this course runs from 3pm-7pm on Friday, and from 9am to 5pm on Sat and Sun.
EARLY BIRD pricing is available until the 31st Dec 2021. Save $80!
PAYMENT PLAN available. Email YWRtaW4gfCBhZHZhbmNlZGNsaW5pY2FsZWQgISBjb20= to find out how we can tailor a payment plan to your needs.
About The Host: ACE-Advanced Clinical Education exists to educate, mentor and support manual therapists and exercise professionals so they can help even more people.
Website Link: www.advancedclinicaled.com
Are you the host?
Nearby Hotels2/2 Wattle Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia, North Sydney, Australia