Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In North Miami Beach
North Miami Beach is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
North Miami Beach has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida
- 1870 NE 144st, North Miami Beach
- Moti Horenstein's Krav-Maga MMA
- Dezerland Park Miami
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- Vladimir Issaev School of Classical Ballet
- Duffy's Sports Grill
- Morris N. Broad Community Center
- North Miami Public Library
- City of North Miami Beach, Florida
- Ceviche Inka
Where Should I Go For Halloween In North Miami Beach?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in North Miami Beach is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in North Miami Beach during Halloween.
North Miami Beach Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Party Fundraiser was hosted at Vladimir Issaev School of Classical Ballet.
- Monster Mash Bash was hosted at City of North Miami Beach, Florida.
- Halloween Afternoon Tea for Children was hosted at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort.
- Spooky Slime and Face-painting Party was hosted at Moti Horenstein's Krav-Maga MMA.
- Trap Paintin & Drinkin Official Halloween Party was hosted at Dezerland Park Miami.
- Howlin' Halloween Pet Social was hosted at Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida.
- Halloween & Dia de la Cancion Criolla was hosted at Ceviche Inka.
- Artec Academy & Du Sol Gymnastics was hosted at 1870 NE 144st, North Miami Beach.
- NoMi Library Halloween Party: Coxie's Army Turns 50! was hosted at North Miami Public Library.
- Квиз "Сила Мысли", Майами #50 Halloween was hosted at Duffy's Sports Grill.
- Halloween Parade & Carnival was hosted at Morris N. Broad Community Center.