Jurassic Quest is coming to LITTLE ROCK, AR
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
Our exhibit features OVER 80 LIFE-SIZE dinosaurs, including T-Rex, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, & many more! ?
Come join us at the STATE HOUSE CONVENTION CENTER on
February 22, 23, & 24!
Friday 3pm - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am - 8pm
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND TICKET PRICES AND PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
Purchasing online ahead of time ENSURES ENTRY in case of SELL OUT ?
Jurassic Quest is the LARGEST and most REALISTIC dinosaur event in North America,
& is now EVEN BIGGER! ?
What’s new at JQ:
- HUGE, NEW 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The LARGEST ridable dinosaurs in North America!
- NEW WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES!
- 30 NEW dinosaurs! OVER 80 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size Spinosaurus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Ouranosaurus, & many more moving, breathing, and even walking dinosaurs!
- NEW activities!
- NEW walking Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
- NEW fossil digs, and NEW paleontology & fossil stations!
- NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
- NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 3 & under)!
1. Strollers and wagons are welcome!
2. Be sure to bring your camera ? There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
3. Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables. ?
4. You can leave and re-enter within the same day, just be sure to get your hands stamped before you leave!
5. The venue provides food vendors! However, you can also leave a cooler in your car and go out to eat, and then re-enter within the same day!