Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In North Little Rock
North Little Rock is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
North Little Rock has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub
- UA - Pulaski Tech: The Center for Humanities and Arts
- Maumelle Event Center
- 10910 Maumelle Blvd
- St. Joseph Center of Arkansas
- 6800 Camp Robinson Rd
- Millennium Bowl
- Old Mill North Little Rock, AR
- 7318 Windsong Dr
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In North Little Rock?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in North Little Rock is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in North Little Rock during Halloween.
North Little Rock Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Spooky Pottery Workshop was hosted at Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub.
- Halloween Photography Meetup was hosted at Old Mill North Little Rock, AR.
- Spooky Goat Yoga was hosted at 6800 Camp Robinson Rd.
- Spooky Goat Yoga was hosted at St. Joseph Center of Arkansas.
- Renni Rucci Concert / Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Maumelle Event Center.
- Halloween Costume Party/ Renni Rucci was hosted at 10910 Maumelle Blvd.
- Halloween (1978) was hosted at 7318 Windsong Dr.
- The Great Gatsby was hosted at UA - Pulaski Tech: The Center for Humanities and Arts.
- Bowl for Kids Sake Central Arkansas was hosted at Millennium Bowl.