Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in North Delta ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in North Delta, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in North Delta there are so many fun things to do.
North Delta has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Halloween Bowling Special! was hosted at Clover Lanes.
- Halloween at the Museum was hosted at Museum of Surrey.
- IATSU Halloween Cafe was hosted at Interactive Arts & Technology Student Union (IATSU).
- Halloween Costume Contest at Delta Anytime Fitness! was hosted at Anytime Fitness.
- Halloween Dance was hosted at Homma Elementary.
- The Haunted Sea - Halloween at the Cannery was hosted at Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site.
- Halloween Stuffie Sleepover was hosted at FVRL - George Mackie Library.
- HELL-O-WEEN AT BUCK & EAR RICHMOND was hosted at Steveston, British Columbia.
- 2nd Annual Hallo'winos: Women in Need of Shopping Event was hosted at 1965 Ocean Wind Dr, Surrey, BC V4A 9P2, Canada.
- Halloween Family Glow Yoga was hosted at Sweet Serenity Yoga and Wellness.
- Halloween HORROR Film Party was hosted at One20 Public House.
- Tarot Readings on All Hallows Eve was hosted at Serendipity's Backyard.