Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Norfolk?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Norfolk has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Norfolk 53rd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade was hosted at Ocean View St Patrick's Day Parade.
- Saint Patrick's Day Ceili was hosted at Christ the King Catholic School.
- Post 35 St. Patty’s Day Party was hosted at American Legion Post 35 - Junius F. Lynch.
- St Patty's Day Speed Dating Singles Party @ The Brick Anchor was hosted at Brick Anchor Brew House.
- St paddy’s Day party was hosted at Mona Lisa Restaurant & Bar.
- St. Paddy’s Day Party In Ocean View was hosted at The Bold Mariner Brewing Company.
- Outlaw Kings Full Band OV ST Patrick's Day Celebration was hosted at The Thirsty Camel - Norfolk, VA.
- Lucky's St. Patrick's Day Crawl - Norfolk was hosted at PBR Norfolk.
- St. Patrick's Day Painting with Goats @Waterside District! was hosted at Waterside District.
- St. Patrick's Day Painting with Goats @Waterside District! was hosted at Waterside.
- Ocean View Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade was hosted at Ocean View Beach Park.
- Plastic Eddie at Club 60, St. Patrick's Day Parade was hosted at Club 60 Inc..
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade (After Party!) was hosted at Maker's Craft Brewery.
- NoCo St. Patrick's Fest & Hank's Trader Lager Release Party was hosted at Hank's Filling Station.
- St. Patrick's Day at Grace O'Malley's 2020 was hosted at Grace O'Malley's Irish Pub & Restaurant.