Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Norfolk
Spending Labor Day weekend in Norfolk and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Norfolk. There are tons of fun things to do in Norfolk on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Norfolk has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Conscious Planet
- 313 Waterside Dr
- Cova Brewing Company
- The Taphouse Grill
- Board & Brush Norfolk, VA
- Maker's Craft Brewery
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Norfolk?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Norfolk knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Norfolk Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day Weekend Hip Hop Boat Party was hosted at 313 Waterside Dr.
- Labor Day DIY - LIMITED SEATING was hosted at Board & Brush Norfolk, VA.
- Labor Day Brunch was hosted at Maker's Craft Brewery.
- Vinnie Caruana (IATA, The Movielife) w/ special guests at Norfolk Taphouse! was hosted at The Taphouse Grill.
- End of Summer Beer Bash with The Bay Rats was hosted at Cova Brewing Company.
- TGIF Pop-Up Shop was hosted at Conscious Planet.
- DJ Scooter at Grain was hosted at Grain.