1 Day Hands-on Workshop on Blockchain Technology | Ethereum | Solidity
When -7 July 2018 |10 AM - 5 PM
Where - Unboxed Coworking, C 15, C Block, Sector 65, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Complimentary- Tea, Coffee & Lunch.
Emergenteck-Kausal Vikash 1 day workshop is designed for professionals who wish to jump start in Blockchain using Ethereum and Solidity. The participant will also get the opportunity to build his first distributed app, setup Blockchain private network and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum.
Why should you join Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity Hands-on Workshop?
• Blockchain development is now the hottest skill in the freelance job market, growing more than 6,000% since this time last year and putting it on pace to be the new “cloud” of the 21st Century, according to a new report.
• Freelance employment website Upwork released its latest quarterly index of the 20 hottest job skills, which shows that job postings for workers with blockchain skills have grown exponentially this year.
• The average yearly salary for "Blockchain Developer" ranges from $85k for Application Developer to $115k for Senior Software Engineer as per indeed.com
• According to the World Economic Forum, 18% of the world's GDP will be on Blockchain related technologies by 2025
Blockchain | Ethereum | Solidity | Hands-on Workshop objective –
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Make you understand what Blockchain technology, its structure, and mechanism.
• Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
• Provide knowledge of Bitcoins including what is it and how it works.
• Give your knowledge about Ethereum Blockchain.
• Solidity programming hands-on exercise
• Setting up a private Blockchain environment using Ethereum.
• Design, test and deploy Smart Contracts
Who should you join Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity Hands-on Workshop?
There is a great deal of excitement globally surrounding the opportunities that Bitcoin and underlying Blockchain technology offer for financial and non-financial institutions, as well as for individuals such as
• Technologists interested in learning Ethereum and Blockchain
• Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
• Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
Prerequisites of Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity Hands-on workshop?
There are no pre-requisites to learn blockchain but participants should be ready with
• Having acquaintance with Object Oriented Programming Language.
• Basic knowledge about any programming language (C, C++, Java, .Net, Python etc..)
• Basic knowledge of developing frontend and backend application
Key features of Workshop –
• 8 hours of interactive classroom hands-on workshop
• Hands-on exercise using Ethereum and Solidity.
• Case studies based discussions
Blockchain| Ethereum |Solidity Workshop Outline
• Delving into Blockchain
• Bitcoin and Blockchain
• Ethereum platform
• Solidity Programming
• Setting up a Private Blockchain environment using Ethereum Platform
Contact - Mr. Madan 9146401817
Also check out other Business Events in Noida, Workshops in Noida, Meetups in Noida.
Liked this event? Spread the word :