FREE TO ATTEND | LIMITED SEATS
Presented by Covetrus Software Services, Provet and Crampton Consulting, Covetrus companies.
The future of veterinary practice is ‘frictionless’. The challenge was always ensuring patients receive the right preventative care at the right time. Now, we’re switching out the challenge with three takeaway actions to start improving long-term patient care and financial stability. Insights include;
- Client behaviours and new expectations
- Impact of vet practice ‘subscriptions’ in long-term patient care plans
- Shifting sales trends and intelligent inventory management
- Client experience touch points at the practice
- The role of vet nurses in developing trust and the client experience
- Confidence to get technology to do the heavy lifting for your team
Jacque Pollitt Product Evangelist | Covetrus
Victoria Koks Practice Development Advisor | Crampton Consulting, a Covetrus company
Katherine Atkinson NSW State Manager | Provet, a Covetrus company
This is a FREE event. Seats are limited.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
6:30pm Registration with light refreshments
7:30pm Masterclass commences
9:30pm Masterclass concludes
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| General Admission || Free |