VIVA TRIPS is going to SNOWDONIA
▬ VIVA TRIPS ▬
VIVA Trips organises trips and tours to famous landmarks and destinations across the country and internationally. is the largest provider of international events, activities and trips. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN AS LONG AS YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. So feel free to book a ticket for friends and/or family visiting you. If you are under-18 and would like to travel, please send us a message to inform us BEFORE you book your ticket.
Note: VIVA TRIPS is NOT affiliated with the University.
▬ SNOWDONIA ▬
Snowdonia is one of the UK's largest expanse of land located in the north of Wales. There are very few places in Europe with a more stunning landscape and on this trip you will get to:
❌Hike Mount Snowdon with great views of the crater lakes that were created following the volcanoes;
❌A self-guided tour of Conwy Castle; and
❌The smallest house in Britain which is situated on the Conwy pier..
▬ DETAILS ▬
★ DATE ........................ 19 Oct ★
★ DEPARTURE TIME ....... 6:00AM ★
★ DEPARTURE POINT ...... Bewick Street, NE1 5EF ★
★ PRICE .................... £49 ★
▬ BOOKING ▬
ONLINE - https://fatso.ma/LyXN
▬ TERMS & CONDITIONS ▬
1. Tickets are non-refundable but can be sold-on;
2. Doors close 15 mins before Departure Time and leaves at the exact time stated;
3. Please remember to dress warm and prepare for inclement weather, especially rain!
4. The 'End Time' on the event page is the time of departure back home NOT the time we arrive back.
5. For our full Terms & Conditions, please head to our website here: