VIVA TRIPS is going to the LAKE DISTRICT
▬ VIVA TRIPS ▬
VIVA Trips organises trips and tours to famous landmarks and destinations across the country and internationally. is the largest provider of international events, activities and trips. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN AS LONG AS YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. So feel free to book a ticket for friends and/or family visiting you. If you are under-18 and would like to travel, please send us a message to inform us BEFORE you book your ticket.
Note: VIVA TRIPS is NOT affiliated with the University.
▬ DETAILS ▬
★ DATE ........................ 12 Oct ★
★ DEPARTURE TIME .............. 7:00AM ★
★ DEPARTURE POINT ........ Bewick Street ★
★ PRICE .................... £35 ★
▬ LAKE DISTRICT ▬
The Lake District is one-third of England's stunning reserves of nature with Snowdonia and Peak District being the other two. This trip begins with a hike up the Cat Bells, the most famous of the Lake District peaks. From the peak, we will be able to see two of the four of the major lakes, Derwentwater and Bassenthwaite.
From the Cat Bells, we head to the historic town of Keswick for lunch and an even better view of the bigger lake, Derwentwater.
▬ BOOKING ▬
ONLINE - https://fatso.ma/LyWQ
▬ TERMS & CONDITIONS ▬
1. Tickets are non-refundable but can be sold-on;
2. Doors close 15 mins before Departure Time and leaves at the exact time stated;
3. Please remember to dress warm and prepare for inclement weather, especially rain!
4. The 'End Time' on the event page is the time of departure back home NOT the time we arrive back.
5. For our full Terms & Conditions, please head to our website here: