Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Upon Tyne is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Newcastle Upon Tyne has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- B&D Studios
- The Biscuit Factory
- Grey's Monument
- Stack Newcastle
- Riverside Newcastle
- Royal Station Hotel Newcastle
- Newcastle Greyhound Stadium
- Turpentyne Children's Fine Art Classes
- Rising Sun Countryside Centre
- Stepney Bank Stables
- The Oats & Eggs Pantry
- Billy Bootleggers
- Dance City
- Mister Twister's Jump Centre
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Newcastle Upon Tyne?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Newcastle Upon Tyne is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Newcastle Upon Tyne during Halloween.
Newcastle Upon Tyne Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween - American Werewolf In Toon was hosted at Mimo Metropolis.
- Harry Potter Halloween Party was hosted at The Tea Room on the Wall at Vallum Farm.
- Haunted House Party | 2019 was hosted at The Holy Hobo.
- The BonBon's Cabaret - The Haunted House of Love was hosted at Alphabetti Theatre.
- Newcastle's Halloween Gaming Weekend was hosted at Travelling Man.
- Halloween K-Pop Club Night was hosted at Retro Newcastle.
- Spooky Halloween Workshop was hosted at Little Voices.
- Halloween Spook Fest Party was hosted at Grand Hotel Gosforth Park Newcastle.
- Halloween Quayside Tour was hosted at BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art.
- Family Lantern Making For Halloween With Spooky Stories was hosted at Target Wood Hexham.
- Fun Little Foodies Gosforth Halloween Spooky Special was hosted at St Aidan's Gosforth.
- SOLD OUT Spooky night at the Museum - Halloween was hosted at Discovery Museum.
- Trapped In Wonderland Halloween Experience: Newcastle! (Limited) was hosted at Players Bar Newcastle.
- Halloween/Samhain Free Hugs! was hosted at Grey's Monument.
- Children's Halloween Party was hosted at Royal Station Hotel Newcastle.