Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Newcastle Upon Tyne ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Newcastle Upon Tyne, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Newcastle Upon Tyne there are so many fun things to do.
Newcastle Upon Tyne has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Halloween - American Werewolf In Toon was hosted at Mimo Metropolis.
- Harry Potter Halloween Party was hosted at The Tea Room on the Wall at Vallum Farm.
- Haunted House Party | 2019 was hosted at The Holy Hobo.
- The BonBon's Cabaret - The Haunted House of Love was hosted at Alphabetti Theatre.
- Family Fright Fest was hosted at Family Fright Fest.
- The Chris Cross Spooky Halloween Day was hosted at Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Spooky Spectacular 2019 was hosted at City of Newcastle Gymnastics Academy.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Mister Twister's Jump Centre.
- Newcastle's Halloween Gaming Weekend was hosted at Travelling Man.
- Halloween K-Pop Club Night was hosted at Retro Newcastle.
- Spooky Halloween Workshop was hosted at Little Voices.
- Spooky Science: October Half-Term was hosted at Science at Life.
- Halloween Spook Fest Party was hosted at Grand Hotel Gosforth Park Newcastle.
- Halloween Quayside Tour was hosted at BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art.
- Family Lantern Making For Halloween With Spooky Stories was hosted at Target Wood Hexham.