Join us for our late night shopping events, each week with a different vibe, street food pop up and live music. This late is all about filling those stockings with inexpensive gift ideas and having a family-friendly, festive night.
- Make your own stocking fillers for under £20 from necklaces to ornaments, with drop in and pre-book workshops
- Keep the kids entertained with creative sessions courtesy of our Little Biscuits craft team
- Forum Books throw a festive silent book disco, so get your headphones on, pull out your best moves and get into the Christmas spirit under the 'twinkling' lights of our brand new neon gallery by Light up North.
Food-wise we'll have craft beers and winter nibbles from The Factory Kitchen and Caribbean street food from The Calabash Tree
Drop in workshops (payable on the night):
- Hand print & create a pop up house or teacup with Michelle Wood of Sea Tern Print
- Create white porcelain tree decorations, emboss and glaze with Kirsty Adams Ceramics
Decorate ceramic tree ornaments with Kirsty Adams Ceramics // £20 // Book here: https://bit.ly/2WlGSiX
Knit a necklace with The Crafthood // £10 // Book here: https://bit.ly/2BQhwQI
Little Biscuits Children's Workshops // £10
Baubles and Stars // Book here: https://bit.ly/2XBWWxG
Wire Decorations // Book here: https://bit.ly/2D372xV
Garlands and Wreaths // Book here: https://bit.ly/2qpQ3mW