Sunday Morning Stroll
Sundays – 9:30 AM
This event is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
(All are welcome, you do not need to be a member of the “Official MeetUP” on MeetUp.com to come. Also if you don't have an Eventbrite ticket don't worry about it. Come anyway!)
Need a nudge to get moving?
Gather at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Newark at 9:30 am on Sunday. Meet on the porch and we will take a short stroll around the neighborhood.
This is not meant for power walkers but for folks working to add some movement to their lives. Walk and talk, or walk and meditate as you choose. Our goal will be to return to UUFN around 10:00 am so we can grab a quick cup of coffee in the Bistro in UUFN’s Olympia Brown Room. If you don’t wish to come in for coffee that’s okay too!
At 10:30 am feel free to enjoy the Sunday Service, or sit in the garden and meditate, or go forth and conquer your chore list! No pressure.
This group is loosely lead by several UUFN members.
• What to bringWalking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather. Also, a water bottle might be useful.
• Important to knowIf Anne’s not there someone else will be! Please do try to be prompt. We need to be back in time for a “Bio Break” before our Sunday Service. Please do NOT feel pressured to join us for the service… but you are most welcome if you’d like to. If you’d like to know more about UUFN you can click around our website at UUFN.org These walks are not meant to recruit you. We just thought it would be fun to meet new people and to help others on their journey’s to a more fit lifestyle.
You may also like the following events from UUFN:
- This Saturday, 19th January, 09:00 am, 2019 Women's March in Newark, Delaware in Newark
- This Sunday, 20th January, 10:30 am, Confronting Our Implicit Bias in Newark
- Next Monday, 21st January, 07:00 pm, Yoga with Dona in Newark
Liked this event? Spread the word :