Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Newark
Newark is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Newark has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- BBP SKATING
- Blueprint Cafe
- Sport Club Português
- Club España Newark
- Ellie's Bistro
- Ariya Restaurant & Lounge
- 12- 18 Elizabeth Ave
- Index Art Center
- OPE LLC
- Marbella Lounge
- 510 Central Ave
- Barcade - Newark
- Little Tijuana NJ
- Sport Club Portugues
- QXT's Nightclub
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Newark?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Newark is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Newark during Halloween.
Newark Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Barcade Transylvania: Halloween Eve Spooktacular! was hosted at Barcade - Newark.
- Halloween Dance Party (10/30) and Halloween Night (10/31) was hosted at QXT's Nightclub.
- Halloween Weekend at Little Tijuana was hosted at Little Tijuana NJ.
- ELVIS MARTINEZ HALLOWEEN EDITION was hosted at Sport Club Português.
- A KILLER Halloween Party! was hosted at 65 Sussex Ave.
- The purge Halloween party was hosted at 170 Littleton Ave.
- Fraudsters LIVE & Halloween Party! was hosted at Index Art Center.
- Velvetropes presents J Alvarez Live Halloween was hosted at Marbella Lounge.
- ELVIS MARTINEZ HALLOWEEN EDITION was hosted at Sport Club Portugues.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Club España Newark.
- I KNOW WHO YOU JAMMED LAST HALLOWEEN was hosted at 189 Bloomfield Ave.
- Rep your Team Halloween was hosted at Ellie's Bistro.
- Pre Halloween Skate Night was hosted at BBP SKATING.
- Blueprint Halloween Party was hosted at Blueprint Cafe.
- No Tricks Just Treats Halloween Yoga Class was hosted at Bay Ohm Yoga.