4 Weeks React JS Training course is being delivered from February 1, 2021 - February 24, 2021 US Pacific Time.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed React JS Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weeks React JS Training course is being delivered from February 1, 2021 - February 24, 2021 US Pacific Time for 16 hours over 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weeks Only React JS Training Course Schedule
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
- The course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- February 1, 2021 - February 24, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 Hours on Mondays, 2 Hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on February 1, 2021 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- To provide awareness about ReactJS with latest trends.
- To create smaller components to build Interactive User interfaces.
- To learn everything about ReactJS - Practical Hands-on knowledge.
- Creating classes
- Creating private/public/global fields
- Creating private/public/global functions
- Introduction to React
- Original DOM vs Virtual DOM
- React Components
- React Components with JSX
- React Components with ES6
- Props and state
- Basics of Node and Installation.
- Introduction to Npm
- Adding and removing modules
4. React with Node
- Creating an application using Create React App.
- Life Cycle
- Default values
- SetState in depth
- Creating Forms
- Creating Table
- Handling Events
- Applying Filters
- JSX in depth
- Applying Styles
- Backend calls
- Stateful Components
- Stateless Components
- Local Storage
- Routing -Basic Routing and Passing Params, Hyperlinks
- Master Pages
- Creating Reusable Components
- React.Component vs React.pure Component
- Composition vs Inheritance
- Code Reusability and Optimization
5. Integration of 3rd party Modules
- Google Maps
- Bootstrap Controls
- Material UI
- Toast Messages for notifications
- Other Debugging Options
- Developer Tools
- Current Applications developed in React
- Future of React.
- Introduction to Starter Kits
- Integration with other libraries