4 Weeks Business Analytics training Course is Instructor-led and guided and is being delivered January 25, 2021 - February 17, 2021.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Business Analytics Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weeks Business Analytics training is a 4 weeks long Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weeks Only Business Analytics Training Course Schedule
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
Features and Benefits
- January 25, 2021 - February 17, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 hours on Mondays, 2 hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your location and check your local date and time for first session to be held on January 25, 2021 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
Data analysis is critical for business success. There is an increasing demand for professionals with the ability to analyze, understand, and articulate data analytics.
Who can take this course
- This business analytics course will provide you with the hands-on skills and knowledge to analyze, present findings, and reach meaningful conclusions about data in a business setting.
- By the end of this course, you will have the ability to offer valuable insights by recognizing, interpreting, and summarizing your company's data.
- This course covers many business analytics topics, including Data Collection, Data Visualizations, Descriptive Statistics, Basic Probability, Statistical Inference, and Creating Linear Models.
- This course will use real-life datasets.
This is a practical hands-on course for anyone looking for a grasp on business analytics. Since it’s a beginner level course, no prior background or experience in business analysis is needed. Only working knowledge of Excel is suggested.Course Outline
- Foundational and practical skills and knowledge to analyze and understand data
- How to present findings effectively and draw meaningful conclusions about data.
- Latest modelling techniques and advanced Excel functions.
- Data Collection, Data Visualizations, Descriptive Statistics, Basic Probability, Statistical Inference, and Creating Linear Models.
- Learn to recognize, interpret, summarize data and offer valuable insights
- Learn descriptive statistics and basic probability concepts
- Cover Inferential statistics such as confidence intervals and hypothesis testing
- Learn to build basic Excel models for revenue, cost, and profit
- Understand how to apply fundamental analytics to common business decisions
- Basic data types, sampling methods, surveys, and data visualization
- Popular descriptive statistics and basic probability concepts
- Inferential statistics such as confidence intervals and hypothesis testing
- Basic Excel modeling building for revenue, cost, and profit
- How to apply fundamental analytics to common business decisions