4 Weekends Only Data Analytics Training course is a Instructor-led, guided training being delivered January 23, 2021 - February 14, 2021.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Data Analytics Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weekends Data Analytics training is a 4 weekends long Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per weekend, 2 hours per session.
4 Weekends Only Python Programming Training Course Schedule
- This course is meant for beginners who would like to learn everything about being a Data Analytics.
- Instructor-led and guided training
- Practical Hands-On, Highly Interactive training
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
Features and Benefits
- January 23, 2021 - February 14, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weekends | 2 hours on Saturdays, 2 hours on Sundays every week US Pacific time
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your location and check your local date and time for first session to be held on January 23, 2021 at 7:30 AM US Pacific Time.
What you will learn?
- 4 weekends, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
Who should attend
- What is Data Analytics
- How to prepare and analyze data
- When and How to use SQL for Data Analytics
- When and how to use Python and Pandas for Data Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Anyone who is interested in learning Data Analytics.
- You don't any background in python or data analysis
- Basic computer literacy
1. Introduction to Data Analytics
2. Learn how to prepare and analyze data
3. Data Analytics Process
- Accessing Data
- Importing Data
- Understanding data and meaning of data
- Data Cleansing
- Data Transformation
- Preparing for Data Visualization
4. Data Analysis and Business
- Understanding business requirements and business rules
- Interpreting and preparing data according to business requirements
5. Applying Database and SQL Concepts to Data for Data Analytics
6. Using Python and Pandas for Data Analytics
- Data Types
- Decision Making
- String,List,Tuple functions
- List Functions
- Tuple functions
- Date and Time
- Regular Expressions
- Data Types
- Descriptive Statistics
- Function Table/row/column wise
- Iterating through Dataframe
- Series String Functions
- Indexing and Selecting data
- Merging of Data, Concatenation
- Date and Time
- SQL statements in Pandas
7. Data Visualization Methods and Techniques