WonderKids Over the Rainbow
?✨WonderKids Over the Rainbow✨?
Each participant, kid and adult, must have a ticket (infants ages 0-2 are not required to have tickets)
Join us for a magical daytime happening, where kids and parents celebrate life and express themselves through costuming, dancing, crafting, hula hooping, face painting and so much more!
Welcome to our magical world!
•The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Interactive Theatre by Brett Crandall
• Imaginative Dance & Magical Activities by Shlomit oren
• Crafting Workshops
• Face Painting
• Hula Hoops
• World Dance Music by DJ Carmel
• Talent Show
• Enclosed and Heated Roof (the event is rain or shine)
And many more surprises!!!
✨••• This Event is Bring Your Own Food •••✨
•..• DRESS •..•
Follow the yellow brick road and get inspired by Wizard of Oz!
Costume ideas: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Glinda, Cowardly Lion, Teen Man, Toto, the Wizard, Wicked Witch of the East/West Munchkin, Unicorn, Care Bear, or any other magical and colorful creature you wish to be!
Use the power of your imagination and join the fun!
Costuming is an opportunity for all of us to make a fantasy come true! Through creative expression and participation, all of us can enjoy a fun experience together as a community.
Please respect the following:
- Every WonderKid must come with a parent/s, and the parent/s must be present during the event.
- No parent/adult without a child, no child without a parent
- Each participant, kid and adult, must have a ticket (no charge for infants ages of 0-2).
- Leave No Trace; please put trash in the cans
- Together, let us create an environment filled with positivity, smiles, hugs, kindness, self-expression, participation and love!
Visit our Website: www.wonderkids.nyc
Follow us at: www.facebook.com/Wonderkidsnyc
Is the event outdoors?
The event is taking place on an enclosed rooftop with a retractable roof so it's both indoors and outdoors :) we also have a nice outdoor open air terrace.
What's the age range?
suggested age range is 2-10, however the event is an open invitation to everyone who wishes participate, especially if your kids love to dance, craft and wear costumes :)
Is it Rain or Shine?
Yes! we have a Weather Protected Glass Retractable Roof and The event is Rain or Shine
•._.• ABOUT •._.•
Every kid is a wonder, welcome to Wonderkids!
WonderKids is a creative dance experience where kids and parents celebrate life, self-expression, music and community.
WonderKids daytime events serve as an artistic platform where kids express themselves through costuming and dancing while enjoying mind opening activities such as hula hooping, face painting, crafting and much more. Each event focuses on a different theme in order to enhance kids’ imagination and creativity. The world is a child's art studio, and at WonderKids we seek to provide a comfortable, multi-sensory, and accepting environment where kids can communicate and express themselves confidently.
Our platform brings kids together and allows them to experience their emotions while expressing their rhythm. We believe that rhythm, movement and crafting activities help kids channel their energy in a creative direction. The events feature world dance music, which opens participants’ hearts and minds toward new horizons, while nourishing movement.
• The events are designed to engage kids from 2-10 years old, however all children are welcome to join and wonder.
• Every WonderKid must be accompanied by a parent.
• WonderKids are encouraged to dress up in their favorite costumes and theme related accessories.
• No prerequisites exist for participation in WonderKids!
WonderKids was founded by parents Roee & Yael Carmel, experienced producers of costume events in NYC. Together, they are seeking to create a unique experience where kids can step away from the virtual world into an environment filled with self-expression, art, music, movement, happiness, and new connections.
*** ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS ***
You may also like the following events from WonderKids:
Liked this event? Spread the word :