What To Do In New York This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in New York, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in New York.
- Saturday Sunset Yacht Cruise in Manhattan - Statue of Liberty Sightseeing is hosted at "Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events".
- **MEN SOLD OUT** New York Speed Dating (Ages 24-38) | Saturday Night is hosted at "The Hideaway Seaport".
- EXPANDING SPACE - FRIEZE WEEK APERITIVO is hosted at "Lichtundfire".
- Second Saturday Art Discussion Group is hosted at "Art On The Terrace Gallery".
- Urban Farm Volunteering is hosted at "Randall's Island Urban Farm".
- Spring Sale + Karlus Trapp Performances is hosted at "St. George Theatre".
- NY TECH & PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR NETWORKING EVENT. is hosted at "Central Park".
- Birding Bonanza Family Bird Walk is hosted at "Base of 103rd Street Footbridge on Randall's Island".
- Brunch in Soho At Katra NYC Every Saturday is hosted at "Katra".
- ConEd Family Day: Make Your Own Birdhouse in the Park! is hosted at "Morris-Jumel Mansion".