The Future Sommelier Session @ USA Trade Tasting - New York, 2019
Session Designed For Sommeliers By Sommeliers
A Conference that will bring more than 100 Top Sommeliers of the UK together to learn about the business of sommeliers and what a future sommelier will look like. If you are a Sommelier, get your tickets and join the conversation. Brought to you by Sommeliers Choice Awards.
What will you learn?
1. The Sommelier vs. The Smartphone: Managing guests expectations in the digital age
2. Social Media and the Sommelier: Managing Celebrity, Notoriety, and Everything in Between
3. Personal Branding: How the world views you in the quick click age
4. When Things Go Wrong: Crisis Management and Weathering out a Social Media Storm
5. Ahead of the Curve: Apps that will be the next big thing in the wine world
Who should attend?
Sommeliers and On-Premise Wine Directors.
The session will be held at The Metropolitan Pavillion as part of the USA Trade Tasting event on May 13, 2019, from Noon to 1 pm. The session is limited to 100 seats only. We encourage you to book your seat today.
Brought to you by Sommeliers Choice Awards