Social Media Marketing Workshop - New York, NY
Social media is a staple of modern life. It is so enmeshed in the way that we communicate that companies have little choice but to engage social media as part of their marketing strategy. Before implementing any social media strategies, you should take the time to understand the benefits as well as the risks of using different social media platforms to reach current and potential customers.
With our “Social Media and Marketing” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how to effectively use social media marketing and its pros and cons.
· Understand different social media platforms
· Identify audience
· Monitor and measure performance
· Consider pros and cons before making decisions
You may also like the following events from Darlene Hunter & Associates:
- This Wednesday, 18th July, 09:00 am, Organizational Skills Training Workshop - Baltimore, MD in Baltimore
- This Wednesday, 18th July, 09:00 am, Servant Leadership Workshop - Dallas, TX in Dallas
- This Thursday, 19th July, 09:00 am, Project Management Training Workshop - Dallas, TX in Dallas
Also check out other Workshops in New York
, Nonprofit Events in New York
Liked this event? Spread the word :