Ramyummm an Eatwell Event feat Jeju Noodle Bar
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
RAMYUMMM an Eatwell Event @ Jeju Noodle Bar
New York Times said " Each of the three soups is so carefully considered, so well harmonized, that Jeju’s menu really could end there. But Mr. Kim makes a handful of Korean-inspired appetizers, too, all more nuanced than what you’d find in a typical ramen-ya."
Their take on Korean Ramyun is elevated and simply delicious. So much so, that we thought we should create a Food Event for it with an Eatwell twist! We have Spot Dessert bar showcasing a New Ice Cream, Soto Sake & Tokki Soju to wet your palate, & Lord Kimch of Fat Buddha curating the music. There is limited seating so please purchase tickets early!
Seating Times: 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 830pm, 930pm
* Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your seating to check in. Arriving more than 15 minutes late may forfeit your seat, and we may not be able to accommodate you.
Jeju Noodle Bar Menu
Choice of One Appetizer:
- Jeju Wings - Chicken Wing, Crudites, Pickle, Umami Salt & Jeju Dip
- Tuna Kimbap - Tuna Mille Feuille, Radish, Perilla, Seaweed Wrap
- Ssam Buns - Braised Pork Belly, White Kimchi, Corn, Jalapeno & Ssam Sauce
Choice of One Ramyun:
- Cha Ramyun - jeju chicken broth, braised wagyu brisket, jalapeno, enoki mushroom, scallion, sesame, jalapeño oil
- So Ramyun - veal broth,brisket, scallion, pickled garlic, garlic oil
- Fish Coop - bonito & chicken broth, confit chicken, cucumber, pork belly, jalapeño, jeju herb oil
SPOT Dessert Bar:
Misugaru Ice Cream Sample - Spot recently started selling this traditional Korean flavor in all their locations and other retailers. It will bring a lot back to their childhood. Spot Dessert Bar has so many options, but we chose one that will go well after eating a hot bowl of Ramyun. Won't be as large a portion as the pic, but it still will be tasty!
Soto Sake & Tokki Soju
Complimentary Sake and Soju with your meal. We picked these two brands for their taste and drinkability!
Music Curated by Lord Kimchi
Curated music throughout the night
Jeju Noodle Bar - 679 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10014
(Corner of Christopher Street)
Liked this event? Spread the word :