What we’ll do
Unleash your creative paws and help us make a difference in the lives of abandoned animals.
- Prior to the event you'll choose a photograph of a real-life pet from the Animal Care Center of NY shelter.
- Send the name and ID# of the shelter pet you want to give a voice to TWljaGVsZUNhaGlsbGs5IHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
- A professionally drawn pencil sketch of your chosen shelter pet will be ready to trace and watercolor, with instruction and expert guidance from our professional artist, Michele Cahill (founder of Pet Portrait Fun).
- No artistic experience required. All art materials will be provided and the painting will be matte framed at the end for a professional looking finish.
- 1 drink ticket and appetizers will be provided
Your Painting will be that shelter pet's voice
- The finished paintings of the shelter animals will be shared across multiple social media channels to maximize the likelihood of their adoption, promoting their story and recasting the unadopted & forgotten into becoming Shelter Stars.
About The No Suffer Society
- The No Suffer Society is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity uniting animal lovers to create a United World of Rescue. Following in the footsteps of the No K*ll Movement, the No Suffer Movement is working to modernize shelter facilities, upgrade care-taking practices, and improve living conditions for unadopted animals across the planet.
- Michele Cahill is the founder of Pet Portrait Fun and Lead instructor for "Paint for a Pawpose", a Social Impact Experience benefitting The No Suffer Society"