Upcoming Halloween Events in New York
|29 Oct 2023
||Shipwrecked Haunted Yacht Party Pre-Halloween Celebration 2023
||Avalon Yacht At Skyport Marina, New York |
|28 Oct 2023
||Hip Hop vs Reggae NYC Halloween Saturday Midnight Jewel Yacht 2023
||Skyport Marina Jewel, New York |
|26 Oct 2023
||Queer Tag LGBTQ Laser Tag & Bowling Night HALLOWEEN EDITION
||Bowlmor Chelsea Piers, New York |
Halloween Celebrations In New York 2022
Halloween in NYC is not similar to any other city. The city gets crazy with Halloween raves, parades, ghost tours, crazy Halloween costumes, and a lot of pumpkin spice. It’s a spooky yet gala event where millions of people come together to spectate the madness of Halloween in New York City.
When the month of October is nearing the entire city starts preparing for this ghoulish event of the year called Halloween. All the kids and adults are dressed in their Halloween costumes taking spooky tours, visiting Halloween concerts, spooky places, haunted houses, Halloween parties or just going to random houses asking for the treats as a ritual called “Trick-or-Treat”. Also, there are these Halloween events in NYC called Trunk-or-treat.
Spooky Halloween Events In NYC 2022
Some of the scariest and mind-boggling Halloween events in NYC to look forward to this year are Bartow-Hell Haunted Mansion Tour, The Monster Ball NYC 2022, The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze and Boo at the Zoo.
There are Halloween parties in NYC where they play spooky songs and sink in the experience. There are events organized at haunted houses, graveyards, at screenings where they present terrifying shows and movies that give you chills in your body. There are huge scary puppets on the streets, numbered bands, and Halloween floats in this parade too. It is a huge event that is organized every year in NYC.
Also apart from these events, there are many other things that don’t really scare you much but are really cool and fun. There are ball dance events, masquerade parties and huge flea markets from where you can buy your costumes and things to decorate your home for Halloween.
Things To Do For Halloween 2022 In NYC
There are so many things to do in NYC for Halloween 2022 apart from parades and parties. You could go to interesting events or haunted places in the city.
One of the best experiences one can have is at Times Square, take a Haunted Broadway Walking Tour and experience spookiness like never before.
If you are opting for walking tours then you can even go to the Ultimate Greenwich Village Ghost Tour where they take you down to an eerie history of some haunted churches, places like cemeteries and murder scenes.
The New York Halloween Hit comes to Club Bonafide on the East Side for its 9th Year October 1st through 7th 2022 ONLY! One thing's for sure, They may be Dead, But their voices aren't!
The Village Halloween Parade 2022—NYC’s creative and spooky procession—is one of the best Halloween events in Greenwich Village and it's back this year!
There are myriads of workshops in NYC that teach you how to carve pumpkins, ace the Halloween makeup or quickly give you tips on how to create a last-minute Halloween costume for your tour. You can register yourself for these creative and artistic workshops near you.
Head to the Hard Rock Cafe New York for a two-day spooky pin event! Costumes, libations, rockin’ feasts, and pin trading will be enjoyed in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities via the Hard Rock Heals Foundation.
You can even visit some of the very haunted places in NYC like Green Word Cemetry, Hell Gate Bridge, Merchant’s House Museum and City Hall Station.
Step out of your comfort zone and step onto the Cabana Yacht for the annual Halloween Blood Moon party cruise around the Big Apple.
Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In New York
New York is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
New York has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Skyport Marina
- Palladium Times Square
- Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 40
- Pier 15 - Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Blue Midtown
- Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 15
- Slate NY
- Taj II Lounge and Event Space
- STITCH Bar & Lounge
- The Cauldron NYC Magical Pub
- Pier 40 at Hudson River Park
- Bounce Sporting Club
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In New York?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in New York is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in New York during Halloween.
New York Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving at The Cauldron NYC was hosted at The Cauldron NYC Magical Pub.
- Adults Only Pumpkin Carving Class & Happy Hour – Vaccinated was hosted at Playwright Irish Pub West 35th.
- Free Haunted House by Hudson Guild was hosted at 441 W 26th St.
- Radical Love Outreach FREE HAUNTED HOUSE was hosted at 181 W 135th St.
- HAUNTED HOUSE MUSIC HALLOWEEN Party Cruise NYC - EXRON MUSIC was hosted at Pier 40.
- HAUNTED HOUSE MUSIC HALLOWEEN Party Cruise NYC - EXRON MUSIC was hosted at Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events.
- Bumpin' The Night: A Halloween Extravaganza w/ Aerial Circus was hosted at Secret Loft.
- HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE DAY PARTY was hosted at Katra Lounge & Event Space.
- CHAPTER II was hosted at SHOWFIELDS.
- Sweet Spooks was hosted at Chelsea Music Hall.
- Spooky Salsa Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Kaña Salsa Bar.
- The Sixth Annual Halloween S(t)inging Scary-oke Spooktacular at Sid Gold's was hosted at Sid Gold's Request Room.
- SPOOKY HALLOWEEN COSTUME YACHT PARTY MEGA YACHT HORNBLOWER INFINITY was hosted at Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 40.
- Spooky Bazaar - Halloween Special was hosted at Grand Bazaar NYC.
- SPOOKY BRUNCH ON THE WATER PARTY CRUISE HALLOWEEN WEEKEND NEW YORK CITY was hosted at Skyport Marina.