Join FCBC for our weekly in-person worship experiences!About this Event
We are beyond excited to resume weekly in-person worship experiences. Please read the details below in full before signing up to attend.
Seating and Ticketing
- There are a specific number of seats for each tier of the church. Please ensure you choose the correct area as you will not be able to change your seat onsite. Once a section is full, you must choose the next available section. There is open seating in the tier that you choose to sit in.
- You must fill out the form for every person who will be attending unless they are an infant who will be in your lap. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MULTIPLE TICKETS UNDER THE SAME NAME. If you do, the duplicates will be disregarded. Please make sure the name matches the person who will be attending on the day of service. You will be provided a colored wristband matching the tier you registered to sit in.
- There are a limited number of seats reserved for those who are unable to walk up the stairs and Seniors. Please note there is no lift or elevator on the premises. To access these tickets please email c3NwZW5jZSB8IGZjYmNueWMgISBvcmc= or call 212-864-5976.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your reservation so that someone else has the opportunity to sign up.
- There will be no onsite sign-up allowed.
- Every other row is marked for seating. Unused rows contain signage stating it is a pew you are unable to sit in.
- Please arrive and check in with your entire party as saving seats will not be allowed.
In accordance with the Key to NYC mandate put forth by Mayor DeBlasio, those who wish to worship in person must show proof of partial vaccination. Kids under the age of 12 are exempt from this mandate. YOU MUST BE VACCINATED IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 11.
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
• CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
• NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
• NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS. You can upload to this app a photo of your CDC vaccination card or other official record, along with your photo ID.
• Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus). To use this app, you will need the phone number or email address associated with your NYC vaccination record. If you are unable to use this app, try one of the other options listed above.
You will be required to show your ID with your vaccination card for entry.
- All attendees are required to fill out a COVID health form in order to register.
- Attendees will have to check in upon arrival and have their temperature taken.
- Anyone with a temperature over 99 degrees Fahrenheit will not be able to enter the space regardless of pre-registration.
NO EXEMPTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
In Service House Rules
- Attendees must remain in their seats during worship. This does not mean you cannot stand, worship or enjoy the service. But you will not be able to stand in the aisles or go to the front of the church during service.
- All attendees must wear masks.
- Families and those living together may sit next to each other. But others must remain at least six feet apart from other guests.
- What time will doors open? Doors will open at 10am EST.
- Will the service be streamed? Yes. So if you cannot attend, you will be able to watch the service virtually.
- Will merchandise be available for purchase? Yes. Merchandise can be purchased before and after service.
- Please email aGkgfCBmY2JjbnljICEgb3Jn or call the church at 212-864-5976