This is a ticketed event hosted at 1 Liberty Street in Downtown Manhattan and exclusive to acquirors of eCommerce brands: strategics, PEs and aggregators. Our event partners are Theta and Tadpull. The first sessions start at 9am:
• 2024 economic and sector outlook by a bulge bracket investment bank.
• Data-driven consumer insights by the CEO of Consumer Edge.
• Data-driven eCommerce insights by the CEO of Grips Intelligence.
• Strategic panel.
• Private equity panel.
• Aggregator panel. Speakers include the CEO of Razor and Sellerx.
• Sourcing targets. Speakers: The Fortia Group and Fintent.
• Shark tank. Speakers: 5 brands that will announce the start of their exit process.
• Valuations – presentations by The Fortia Group and Theta. Followed by a live poll.
• Due diligence – presentations by The Fortia Group and Theta. Followed by a panel.
• Case study – recent deal advised by The Fortia Group.
• Supply chain. Speakers include EastWest.
• Brand management. Speakers include Kapoq.
• Technology and data. Speakers tba.
• Marketing. Presentation by CEO of Tadpull 'Cents & Sensibility: Engineering eCommerce Value Amid Rising Capital Costs".
• Finance and operational efficiency. Speakers include: Jim Mann (Getida).
• 3 big success stories will present.
Drinks & Networking
Also check out other Business Events in New York.
Tickets for eCommerce Summit can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|General Admission||EUR 399|