DreamTrips: See Broadway’s Hit Musical, Anastasia
About Your Trip
Head to wintry New York City, where you’ll have plenty of time to discover its unique culture and diversity, as well as visit one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world — Broadway! Mystery and intrigue are in store for you when you take in a performance of “Anastasia,” the musical inspired by the 1997 animated movie. From your seat in Broadhurst Theatre, watch as the story opens in St. Petersburg, Russia, in 1907 and closes in Paris, France, in 1927. Get swept up in a range of emotions as the plot twists and turns, and the main character Anastasia lives through a series of life-changing experiences.
Some of your favorite characters from the 1997 movie return, such as Anastasia's grandmother and con men Vlad and Dmitry, and some new ones make their debut, including Russian official Gleb. Sing along to "Once Upon a December" and "Paris Holds the Key (To Your Heart)" from the 1997 film score. The production also features dance numbers — including a ballet performance — special effects and lavish set designs.
In your free time, take in the sights and sounds of NYC. Use your ample leisure time to delve into distinct areas of Manhattan, including Central Park, uptown, Harlem, Chinatown and Little Italy — and so much more. See the world-famous Empire State Building. Step into world-class boutiques on Fifth Avenue. Explore Rockefeller Center and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Times Square. Grand Central Terminal is also a must-see.
What we love:
• Directed by Tony Award® winner Darko Tresnjak, family-friendly Anastasia brings attention to the Romanov dynasty and 1917 Russian Revolution, an important time in the world’s history.
• Real-life Anastasia Romanov was the youngest daughter of Tzar Nicholas II. It was never proved if she lived after an attack on her family in 1918, making this mysterious character the subject of many books, films, theater productions and more.
• In 1917, Broadhurst Theatre held its 1st performance: “Misalliance” by playwright George Bernard Shaw.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in New York, New York, as well as:
• 1 per-person ticket for a live musical performance of “Anastasia” at Broadhurst Theatre (rows AA – P in the Orchestra section or rows A – E in the Mezzanine section).
• Complimentary guest-room Wi-Fi.
• Welcome reception at the hotel’s upscale R Lounge, with unlimited beer, wine and sparkling wine.
• Daily buffet breakfast at Planet Hollywood® in Times Square.
The Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel is a 26-story boutique hotel in the heart of Manhattan, close to top attractions such as Rockefeller Center and the Theater District. Interior designer Jordan Mozer has added his special touches throughout with limestone floors, hand-blown glass chandeliers and acid-washed copper wall coverings. Guests enjoy floor-to-ceiling views of Times Square from the newly renovated R Lounge.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 fitness center.
• 1 hour of complimentary bicycle usage.
• Valet parking: US$65 per day.
Guest Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Extra bed available upon request.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Pillow-top mattresses.
• Marble bathroom with complimentary Aveda toiletries.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Ave.
New York, NY 10036, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
Also check out other Arts Events in New York
, Entertainment Events in New York
, Theatre Events in New York
Liked this event? Spread the word :