DreamTrips: Kick Off the Holiday Season in NYC
About Your Trip
Venture to the Big Apple and indulge in an iconic New York tradition since 1933 — the quintessential Radio City Christmas Spectacular. Watch world-famous precision dance troupe, the Rockettes, from choice seating near the stage. Before the show, experience a private VIP event in Radio City Music Hall’s Roxy Suite, the former apartment of theater impresario Samuel “Roxy” Rothafel. During this exclusive event, dine and mingle in the stylish, art deco suite that exudes glamour and sophistication with its 20-foot (6-meter) gold-leaf ceiling and cherry-paneled walls. Have your camera ready for a meet-and-greet with 2 Rockettes and Santa Claus.
In your free time, take in the sights and sounds of NYC. In the morning on Day 2, don’t miss the chance to marvel at balloons, floats and bands in person during Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Use your ample leisure time to delve into distinct areas of Manhattan, including Central Park, uptown, Harlem, Chinatown and Little Italy — and so much more. See the world-famous Empire State Building. Step into world-class boutiques on Fifth Avenue. Explore Rockefeller Center and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Times Square. Grand Central Terminal is also a must-see.
What we love:
• New York reigns as the most populous city in the United States and traces its roots to the early 17th century.
• On their own, NYC’s Queens and Brooklyn boroughs would tie for the 4th-largest U.S. cities.
• The Christmas Spectacular features the legendary Radio City Rockettes along with singers, musicians and animals.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in New York, New York, as well as:
Elite VIP event at Radio City Music Hall; includes a private party with hors d'oeuvres and open bar, a meet-and-greet with 2 Rockettes and Santa Claus and 1 per-person admission ticket to Radio City Christmas Spectacular (orchestra seating).
• 1 dinner.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
With the elegance of a grand European hotel and the pizzazz of Manhattan, Le Parker Meridien, New York gives you unbeatable midtown accommodations. It’s just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and Fifth Avenue’s famous shops. And the rooftop pool makes you feel like you’re swimming on top of the world, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer sweeping views of Central Park.
• 4 restaurants.
• Rooftop swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Business center (services at an additional fee).
• Salon and barber shop.
• Complimentary overnight shoe shine.
• Daily delivery of the New York Times newspaper (except Sunday).
• Valet parking: US$54 per day, per standard vehicle; US$65 per day, per oversize vehicle. No in-and-out privileges.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 oversize single beds. Extra bed upon request and subject to availability (at an additional cost).
• Maximum occupancy 2 people (king bed and rollaway bed; rollaway bed is available for US$50 per night on a first-come, first-served basis). Extra beds are not allowed in rooms with 2 oversize single beds.
• Luxurious duvet and feather bed.
• Desk with Aeron® chair.
• In-room safe.
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Refrigerator by request and subject to availability (at an additional cost).
• 32-inch, flat-screen television.
• Video checkout.
• Umbrella to use during your stay.
• Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Parker New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York 10019 United States
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold between US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests said card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
Also check out other Arts Events in New York
, Entertainment Events in New York
, Music Events in New York
Liked this event? Spread the word :