Register for free here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/disruption-forum-new-york-city-fintech-registration-55903870983
The Disruption Forum is back! If you work in the fintech industry, do not miss the date - 2nd April 2019.
We’d like to invite you to New York City for the 4th edition of the Netguru Disruption Forum. Our event will be a part of the New York Fintech Week 2019, organized by Empire Startups.
Meet the top executives and experts from NYC’s leading fintech companies. Learn the European way of expanding on the US market.
- Nicolas Kopp, U.S. CEO | N26
- Dan Westgarth, North America General Manager | Revolut
- Arshi Singh, North America Head of Product | Currencycloud
- Andrew Boyajian, Head of Banking, North America | Transferwise
- Farrah Lakhani, Director of Growth and Operations | OakNorth Analytical Intelligence
- Katherine Kornas, Senior Director of Product | Betterment
- Charley Ma, NYC Growth Manager | Plaid
- Jody Perla, Managing Director of Global Banking and Payment Infrastructure | Payoneer
- Melissa Cullens, Chief Design Officer | Ellevest
- Alejandro Jaimes, SVP AI & Data Science | Dataminr
Our idea behind Disruption Forum NY Fintech is to engage experts who actively shape the fintech landscape. Join the debate to find the answers to the most nagging questions:
- How to scale a fintech product?
- What teams do we need to build and effectively manage a fintech product?
- What are the key ingredients of successful fintech growth?
- What can US companies learn from their European competitors?
The Disruption Forum is a unique event during which we hope to get to know, dazzle, and inspire you. We want to keep it cosy, so the number of admissions is limited.
Disruption Forum NY Fintech takes place in NYC on 2nd April 2019. The event starts at 6 PM at the Work-Bench.
By registering for this event, you accept the Disruption Forum’s Terms and Conditions.