Using just a simple notebook and pen or pencil, manage your life in your own way using bullet journaling. It’s easy to set up your bullet journal to match your needs and budget. Keep your life organized yet flexible, your commitments visible, and have one place for your lists and goals. Use your bullet journal as a springboard for your own creativity. Bring your calendars and to-do lists (paper / electronic) to this class as well as the required supplies below. You will leave with your first bullet journal set up and ready to use!
Please bring to class:
• Your calendar, to-do list, or ideas for what you'd like include
• Your choice of one of the following notebooks:
- Leuchtturm1917 notebook, size A5, dot grid ($20)
- Artist’s Loft notebook, dot grid ($5)
- Or, any notebook you have on hand! blank, lined, grid, or dot grid. Can be any size but recommend composition notebook or smaller (A5 is preferable).
• BIC Wite-Out Tape to cover any errors
• Colored pens to track things different types of things
• Sticky tabs to use as page markers/reference
The ticket price does include one happy hour glass of wine for those 21+.
About the Teacher:
Mary Anne Shew of Business Vitality LLC is a productivity consultant and coach. For over 18 years, she has helped business owners, managers, and individuals achieve their goals and enjoy the journey more. After years of trying to make many other productivity systems work for her, she discovered Bullet Journaling in late 2015, finally finding planner peace. Many of her clients have made Bullet Journaling their own to help them get things done and lead the life they want. Mary Anne is an authorized Bullet Journal Instructor and is a popular speaker and workshop leader on leadership, management, productivity, time management, Internet marketing, and planning. https://bizvitality.com/bulletjournalworkshop