Anyone who owns a startup or has an idea for one knows that blockchain technology has the potential to enhance their business plan. Blockchain tech, which is an open digital ledger system for recording transactions and events, can generate meaningful opportunities in such industries as healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing, among many others.
The American Center, in partnership with the University of South Florida and Nexus, present a talk by Prof Shivendu Shivendu of USF’s Muma College of Business on how blockchain and big-data technologies are changing the business landscape and how they can be a vital part of a startup’s business plan.
Please join us for the event which starts at 3 p.m. followed by a reception.
Register for the event by visiting https://goo.gl/133WDU
• Please carry valid photo identification in original with you for entry.
• The American Center is a two minute walk from the Barakhamba Road Metro Station.
• Mobile phones are allowed within the American Center.
• For security reasons, photography through mobile phones or any other devices is prohibited.
• Laptops, power banks, iPads, tablets, flash drives, cameras and other electronic items are not allowed within the American Center and there is no place to store these.
• American Center does not provide parking on its premises.
• All visitors may be featured in photos or video to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or the U.S. Embassy .