PRASHIKSHA- THE LIFE OF AN ATHLETE
The editorial committee of We Want Change hereby invites articles from interested candidates.
The theme selected for this winter session of PRASHIKSHA is "THE LIFE OF AN
Guidelines for PRASHIKSHA are as follows:
1. The duration of articleship will be of 15 days (15th November 2015 to 1st December
2. Candidates are required to submit their article which should not be more than 3000
3. Last Date to submit the article is 1st Dec., 2015.
4. The Candidates will be getting a duly recognized Certificate along with a formal
invitation to one of the India's maiden event* organised by We Want Change.
5. The winning candidates will be awarded with a prize money on the day of the
6. The assignments and the research work submitted must be an original and the bonafide
work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party ideas, without
written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification
from the articleship Program and subsequent publication.
7. The candidates by joining PRASHIKSHA at We Want Change agree to indemnify the
organizers from and against all claims, suits and damages based on any claim of
copyright infringement or plagiarism or any unauthorized use.
8. All assignments and research work shall be considered to be the property of We Want
Change which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book, journal or in any
other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
The basic idea about the topic
The article shall be written on the real life story of an athlete who made India proud in any of the
International/National/State tournaments, but has now been compelled to live a neglected and
The concluding part of the article must necessarily contain the current socio-economic condition
We Want Change an initative of Samarpan
We Want Change
of the athlete along with relevant contact details(if possible).
1. Article shall not be of more than 3000 words.
2. Article shall be in Times New Roman with font size 12.
3. For the convenience of candidates We Want Change is ready to accept the articles in 4+1
languages including HINGLISH(Hindi+English) a one of its kind. Other 4 languages are
Hindi, English, Bengali and Urdu.
To apply for PRASHIKSHA visit our website wewantchange.co.in
* Program is being totally ONLINE , Dates are Flexible for the Candidates with some
**Topics subject to be revised at any point of articleship as per the discretionary power of
“We Want Change” seeks the support of every Individual. Kindly support us for a cause
“We Want Change” seeks the support of every Individual.
“I CHANGE , YOU CHANGE , INDIA will Definitely CHANGE”
“We Want Change” : Do you?
Sudesh Kumar Singh Gautam
“We Want Change”
An Initiative of
Liked this event? Spread the word :