With the mission of uniting India's diversity, One India Marathon 2019 is an open National Level Running Competition which is being organized by United Sports Federation. This incredible opportunity will urge all young enthusiasts to step out and run, promoting wellness and healthy while having fun.
The One India Marathon invites people from all walks of life, no matter what your identity is. Also, as a step to unite India, 20 exclusive entries will be given to Kashmiri students.
The competition is divided into age categories:
- 21 KM Run-Time Chipped (Minimum age 18 years, cut-off time limit 3 hrs 30 min)
- 10 KM Run- Time Chipped (Minimum age 12 years, cut-off time limit 1:30 hrs)
- 5 KM Run- Awareness Run (Minimum age 8 years).
•The United Sports Federation cares about the safety of people, and hence medical attention and hydration facilities will be present at every 1 km.
•The competition comes with exciting cash prizes, trophies, and gift hampers for all. In each category,
The winner ₹ 21000/- (All 3 category)
First runner up ₹ 11000/- (All 3 category)
The second runner up ₹ 5100/- (All 3 category)
The fastest runner will be awarded ₹ 10000/- (Men & Women).
•For every runner that finishes the race, a medal, and a participation e-certificate will be awarded.
•Also, a race kit, an energy bar, and a t-shirt will be given to each participant. Event pictures would also be sent to the participants via email.
Post marathon refreshments will be provided to every participant.
Registration Fee: ₹ 500/-
Starting Point: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi
Terms and conditions
- The person enrolling for the marathon must be physically fit.
- Ticket once bought will not be refunded, unless the event is canceled.
- Registration for the Event shall not be transferable to any other participant. Registration charges shall not be refunded should the participant not be able to participate for any reason whatsoever.
- Participation in the Event is subject to confirmation of registration.
- Should the event be canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions; public disturbances; Acts of public authorities or other unforeseen reasons and circumstances, the Registration fee or any other costs associated with participation shall not be transferable or refunded.
- Event Organizers shall provide T-shirts in accordance with the sizes indicated in the Registration form on a best-efforts basis. Should, however, the indicated sizes not be available at the time of Bib collection, Event Organizers shall not be liable for any refund of Registration charges or part thereof.
- For participants under the age of 18, Registration is treated as provisional and will be confirmed subject to the Participant Disclaimer Form being signed by the Parent/ Guardian and send a scanned copy to dW5pdGVkc3BvcnRzZmVkZXJhdGlvbiB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
- Bib numbers are not transferable and must not be worn by any runner other than the participant to whom that particular Bib is assigned. Bibs should be properly worn and be clearly visible at all times during the Event.
Our motto is one, Come-on India, let’s run!