JAQUAR IPA NEERATHON 2023 DELHI
JAQUAR IPA NEERATHON 2023 Delhi - a run to create awareness on water conservation is coming to Delhi on Sunday, 4th February 2024.
"Water conservation is the practice of using water efficiently to reduce unnecessary water usage. According to Freshwater Watch water conservation is important because fresh clean water is a limited resource as well as a costly one". With less than 1% of the world's water being fresh water one aim is ensuring the availability of water for future generations where the withdrawal of fresh water from an ecosystem does not exceed its natural replacement rate.
- Event Date: 4th February 2024
- Reporting Time: 6:00 AM
- Event Venue: Major Dhyanchand National Stadium New Delhi
Lets all join hands for this noble cause of Water Conservation which is the need of an hour.
We are geared up to host 2500+ runners to participate under 3 categories :
- 10 K (Timed Run)
- 5 K (Timed Run)
- 3 K ( Family & Fun Run)
What do registered participants get?
- Dri Fit Event T-Shirts
- Finisher’s Medal
- Timing BIB (for 5 and 10 km)
- Hydration Support on the route
- Physio & Medical Support
- Yummy Breakfast
- Save water Kit
- Save Water Badge
- 2 Aerators with the details of how to use them
- Save water oath
- Rewards & Gifts (Only for Winners)
- A wonderful Event Experience
For more information and any queries go to www.ipaneerathon.com OR write to aXBhbmVlcmF0aG9uMjAyMyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
- Information sent to the participants on the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold the organizer / event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including but not limited to falls contact with other participants the effects of the weather including high heat or humidity traffic and the condition of the road arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that the organizer shall not be liable for any loss damage illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by the organizer event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that in the event of adverse weather conditions major incidents or threats on the day any of the force major or restriction by authority the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- If for any reason you cannot turn up for bib collection or on race day you would not be allowed to run and no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor you confirm that you are the parent/guardian of the child and that He/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Waiver statement: I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents employees and associates the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses damages costs liabilities claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.
- Follow us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/ipaneerathon
- Follow us on Instagram - www.instagram.com/ipaneerathon
We look forward to your support and cooperation to make this event a successful one.
Thanks & Regards
Team IPA NEERATHON
+91 9727256565 || aXBhbmVlcmF0aG9uMjAyMyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t