This coming weekend, the #AmCenterND is rolling out the Oscars red carpet! Grab a bag of popcorn and join us for a Hollywood blockbuster marathon featuring three Oscar-winning movies, “Get Out”, “Blade Runner 2049”, and “Dunkirk”. The marathon begins on March 16 at 6 p.m. with "Get Out, an American horror film that won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. On March 17, at 3 p.m., we are screening the Academy Award winner for Best Visual Effects and Best Cinematography, “Blade Runner 2049”, and at 6 p.m. we are raising the curtain on three-category winner, “Dunkirk”.
Register for the marathon at https://goo.gl/DjmyQd
• Entry is by invitation only! Please carry an electronic or printed copy of the invitation.
• Please carry a valid photo identification in original with you for entry.
• The American Center is a two-minute walk from the Barakhamba Road Metro Station.
• Mobile phones are allowed within the American Center.
• Please DO NOT BRING laptops, tablets or power banks into the building; these CANNOT be stored at the security station.
• For security reasons, photography through mobile phones or any other devices is prohibited.
• American Center does not provide parking on its premises.
• Media planning to cover events at the American Center are requested to notify the Embassy's Press Office in advance at +91 11 2419 8814.
• All visitors may be featured in photos or video to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or the U.S. Embassy.