Aspiring to pursue an MBA in the U.S.? Learn about the application requirements, essays and more from our #EducationUSA advisors during our weekly seminar.
Sign-up for this session and future events at the #AmCenterND here: https://goo.gl/JXTs4g
* Please carry a valid original photo identity card to enter the American Center.
* Photography is prohibited at the American Center for visitors.
* No electronic items, other than mobile phones and pen/thumb drives are allowed in the American Center and there is no provision to store personal electronic devices (PEDs) at the Center.
* All visitors may be featured in photos or videos to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or U.S. Embassy.
* The American Center does not provide public parking on its premises.
* Media planning to cover events at the American Center are requested to notify the Embassy's Press Office in advance at +91 11 2419 8814.