Discussion on U.S. initiatives for public health
What is anti-microbial resistance (AMR) and what actions are being implemented to mitigate it in India? Learn during this discussion at the #AmCenterND?
• Dr. Sunil Gupta, Additional Director and Head Division of Microbiology, National Centre for Disease Control, New Delhi
• Dr. Padmini Srikantiah, Senior Medical Officer, CDC India
• Dr. Purva Mathur, Professor, Microbiology division of Trauma Center, AIIMS
• Dr. Kamini Walia, Program Officer AMR Initiative, Indian Council of Medical Research
• Dr. Anuj Sharma, Technical Officer – Antimicrobial Resistance, Laboratories | WHO Country Office for India
• Dr. Dean Rugnetta, Deputy Director, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. Embassy
* Please carry a valid original photo identity card to enter the American Center.
* Photography is prohibited at the American Center for visitors.
* No electronic items, other than mobile phones and pen/thumb drives are allowed in the American Center and there is no provision to store personal electronic devices (PEDs) at the Center.
* All visitors may be featured in photos or videos to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or U.S. Embassy.
* The American Center does not provide public parking on its premises.
* Media planning to cover events at the American Center are requested to notify the Embassy's Press Office in advance at +91 11 2419 8814.
You may also like the following events from American Center New Delhi:
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in New Delhi
Liked this event? Spread the word :