Discussion on Commercialization of Scientific Ideas
How can one take an idea born in the university lab and take it to the market? Learn from experts with successful experience in the field of commercializing science-based concepts at the #AmCenterND.
· Steven Nichols, Cockrell School of Engineering, The University of Texas, Austin
· Dr. Norman Kaderlan, The Kaderlan Group
· Dr. Anil Wali, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
· Dr. Vijay K. Chaudhary, University of Delhi
· Dr. Rajesh S. Gokhale, National Institute of Immunology
* Please carry a valid original photo identity card to enter the American Center.
* Mobile phones are allowed in the American Center. However, photography is prohibited.
* No electronic items, other than mobile phones, will be allowed in the American Center and there is no provision to store these items at the Center.
* All visitors may be featured in photos or videos to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or U.S. Embassy.
* The American Center does not provide public parking on its premises.
* Media planning to cover events at the American Center are requested to notify the Embassy's Press Office in advance at +91 11 2419 8814.
You may also like the following events from American Center New Delhi:
Liked this event? Spread the word :