NEW YEAR.....NEW DATE...WE ARE BACK!!!
Nerang Celebrates team are very excited to finally bring you 'Nerang Celebrates 2020' on Saturday 23rd January from 3pm to 8.30pm at Bischof Pioneer Park, Nerang.
Bring the kids, a picnic blanket, your chairs and join the local community for a night of COVID Safe family fun, food and festivities!
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THERE ARE A FEW IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THIS YEARS EVENT:
• Attendees MUST register their attendance online prior to the event date to secure their spot and receive their free entry ticket. Spots are limited and will book out fast.
• Each attendee must have their individual details listed on their ticket. This also includes children and infants - no matter the age.
These measures are all to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience and we thank you for understanding!
AS A TICKET HOLDER YOU ACCEPT THAT:
• Interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and the Event Organiser cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at this event.
• The Event Organiser will retain your personal information for the purposes of contacting you in relation to ticketing matters, event information, and contact tracing should it be required.
• You will abide by all COVID Safe parameters set forth by the Event Organiser and that you are personally responsible for their own hygiene (as well as any minors under guardianship)
• You will not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, presenting with symptoms on the day of the event, have been in close contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19 and waiting test results, or have visited a hot spot within 14 days of the event date.
•The Event Organiser reserves the right to vary the advertised entertainment if necessary.
•If the event is cancelled, the Event Organiser will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, however, we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed directly of such cancellation prior to the event.
• There is no dedicated smoking area within the event, smoking must occur offsite.
• All persons under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the event.
• You consent to any official filming, photography and/or sound recording whilst attending the event and understand that this footage may be used for future promotional purposes.
• Alcohol, glass, weapons, illegal drugs or pets are NOT permitted at this venue.
•The Event Organiser, their Security and Staff reserve the right to refuse admission, or remove you from the site, if you are affected by alcohol or drugs; engage in any activity deemed dangerous; refuse to follow the above mentioned conditions and event site rules; or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner.
THIS IS A COVID SAFE EVENT & ALL GUESTS SHOULD FOLLOW COVID SAFE PRACTICES
•Keep 1.5m between yourself & others
•Wash your hands & sanitise regularly
•Cough or sneeze into your elbow
•Use distance markers where indicated
•PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE UNWELL
TO GAIN ENTRY AT THE GATE - You MUST have your ticket with you at the time of entry, either in the Eventbrite App on your phone or as a printed copy) as your unique personal QR code is required to be scanned to proceed through the gate.
CHANGE OF PLANS - If you decide you can no longer make it, please let us know ASAP via email to bmVyYW5nY2VsZWJyYXRlcyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t so we can reallocate your tickets.
'Nerang Celebrates' comprises of like minded volunteers who generously dedicate their time throughout the year in order to give back by providing this annual Christmas event which is also proudly supported by local businesses and our local Division 5 Councillor, Peter Young.
Tickets for NERANG CELEBRATES can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events