Wangapeka Community Hui and AGM 2019 – All Welcome
Kia ora koutou!
You are warmly invited to the Community Hui and AGM 2019,
For the Hui and AGM the Wangapeka Trust is providing and paying for the cook. Food and accommodation for the Hui and AGM provided with no charge. A Dana bowl will be available to offer towards food and accommodation.
Please come for the whole weekend, or just for the Hui, or just the AGM. Accommodation may need to be shared if we have big numbers.
RSVP essential for catering and accommodation space allocation. Please contact Amber at d2FuZ2FwZWthY2VudHJlIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= with:
- Your arrival and departure dates and times
- Any diet requirements
Friday 26th—Saturday 27th (more details to follow)
Start 6pm Dinner Friday. Finish 6pm Dinner Saturday.
Start 9am—3pm finish (or earlier)
1. Short Meditation
3. Minutes of 2018 AGM
4. Matters arising
5. Coordinator’s report
6. Office caretaker’s report
7. Treasurer’s report
8. Land caretaker’s report
9. Election of board members
1:30pm Meeting resumes
Any other business
New BOT members: Elections and Nominations
Please feel welcome to put forward you name if you wish to be on the BOT. You will need to be a member and be nominated by a member. Please send 2–3 lines about why you would like to offer your service to the BOT.
Please make sure your WET membership is current if you wish to have voting rights at the AGM meeting.
Looking forward to seeing you! Kind wishes from the Board of Trustees.
You may also like the following events from Wangapeka Study and Retreat Centre:
- Next month, 23rd August, 05:00 pm, 2019 Chenrezig Meditation Retreat with Mark Schrader in Nelson
- Next month, 30th August, 05:00 pm, The Union of Compassion and Emptiness Retreat with Keith Rowan in Nelson
- This September, 13th September, 05:00 pm, Don’t Just Do Something, Sit There, Breathing Meditation Weekend in Nelson