HachiRoku 86 Day
Join us in the 2nd Annual official HachiRoku 86 Day! It’s a day of celebration for the iconic AE86 chassis as well as the GT-86.
Note: ALL makes and models are welcome, Special parking is designated for HachiRoku /86’s for photo sake!
⬇️PLEASE READ ALL BELOW ⬇️?
When: Sunday August 4th, 2019: 1200-1600 hrs (12-4pm)
Where: 1850 Carters Dam Rd, Chatsworth, GA 30705
- Continue inside the park until you reach the Grill and Picnic bench area across the Dam.
- Look for the BridgeMoto tent.
What: Cookout car meet! Lake Swimming!
& Post-event Touge Run!
Touge Run: We leave for the mountain run at 4pm sharp! Every one is welcome for the drive if your car and ego is in check & no trash is left.
*+* Please top off all fluids, check brakes/suspension, and have at least a 3/4 Tank of gas so there’s no stops needed once leaving the event. *+*
1. No littering: This includes trash, fluid leaks, cigarette buds, etc. Don’t show up if this is a problem. Tons of public trash cans on site.
2. No Egos: No revving, burnouts, disrespecting others and their belongings.
3. Bring something to contribute to the grill or cookout! Grill food, water, soda, cups, napkins, etc. Let’s show just how great this community is by having an awesome cookout, swim, and Touge run! Bring those swim trunks/ bikinis!
BridgeMoto will supply charcoal, some waters, and initial bits to get the party started!