Bio-Hack Stress and Aging - Wellness Event
Join Purica and Kootenay Co-op for this free public event at the Front Room.
Even low level chronic stress is taxing on your body and challenging for your immune system. Left unchecked over time, such protracted stress not only impacts your overall well-being, but greatly impacts the way you age.
In this presentation, you will learn:
• How stress is the true culprit behind aging
• How stress initiates the most serious of ailments and disease
• How stress affects your gut & bone health
• How stress is at the root of inflammation
• How to mitigate stress, inflammation & aging by incorporating positive lifestyle solutions
• How to boost your energy and stamina
There will be Free Samples & Product Draws
Purica's Founder and Formulator, Jason Watkin, is a passionate and engaging speaker who makes it easy to understand complex concepts. He holds a PhD in nutrition and has more than 20 years of multi-disciplinary studies spanning Traditional Chinese Medicine, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, psychology, philosophy, languages and global religion.
You may also like the following events from Kootenay Co-op: